Our BluStack policy-based services is responsible for housing, operating and maintaining your infrastructure; it provides you access to a different range of solutions based on pay-per-use or subscription models. BluStack Clients pay on defined and used services.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – Physical /Virtual server Hosting – Storage Hosting.
- Backup as a Service (BaaS) – File and Folder backup – Database backup – Snapshot as a backup
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – Database as service – Time attendance system as service
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) – Email Communications Email security gateway as a service
- Security as a Service – Vulnerability assessment as a service
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) – Business Critical servers
- NOC as a Services – Business Critical servers & devices
- Migration to public clouds
BluStack helped many companies to migrate their infrastructure and applications to cloud-based setting and to deliver it as-a-service to their end users and customers in an agile and efficient way. The benefits observed by them were noticeable in terms of costs reduction; high availability 24/7; fast and secured networks and an optimized work environment.