We are looking to hire an experienced Key Account Manager in UAE Market to maintain solid relationships with the company’s key clients. The Key Account Manager’s responsibilities include growing the company’s revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients, and attending all meetings, conventions and training workshops. You should also be able to develop relationships with potential clients.
To be successful as a Key Account Manager, you should be able to analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and marketing strategies. Ultimately, an exceptional Key Account Manager should be able to manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
Key Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
- Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience in key account management in IT.
- Proficient in IT Infrastructure, Security, as well as Business applications.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Note: CV must be attached with the application.
At BluGrass Technologies, we are curious, innovative and collaborative. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you will thrive here
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energies and inspire you
BluGrass Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all the applicants for their interest, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.