We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Developer with significant experience managing, deploying, and maintaining Dynamics solutions. A strong member of the Financial Services team, understanding and communicating system specifications, configurations, and software requirements for the Dynamics AX system, and capable of taking business requirements through development and successful final deployment.
- BA in Computer Science or related major
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Development and implementation of Dynamics solutions
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in software development and specific experience in the Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and Dynamics AX 2012.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Understanding of Cloud services like SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) & IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills Proficiency in SSRS, C# .NET, ASP.Net, REST, & SQL Server.
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non- technical stakeholders
- Excellent team-working, analytical abilities & problem-solving and Excellent communication skills (writing and verbal) in English
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps, PowerBI and cloud-based collaboration tools (Preferred)
- Have a current certification of Dynamics 365 F&O Developer Associate (Preferred)
- Understanding and practical application of methodologies like Agile, Scrum, and DevOps
- Proven experience successfully supporting the functional team while working remotely.
- Install and configure MS Dynamics 365 solutions
- Design solutions that involve Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and Dynamics AX 2012 customization to include server-side code, custom business logic, workflow assemblies and plug-ins
- Design and develop business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services
- Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to internal customers on schedule
- Communicate complex information effectively to team and clients
- Scale solutions to meet internal customers’ goals and budget
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Troubleshoot and bug fix existing solutions.
Working with us
We are curious, innovative and collaborative. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you will thrive here.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you
BluGrass Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all the applicants for their interest, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.