BluGrass Technologies is seeking a highly motivated solution architect with significant experience of managing, deploying and maintaining servers, storage and virtualization technologies. The candidate will be responsible for assessing existing solutions, suggesting enhancements to improve system performance as well as building and architecting integrated solution based on customers’ needs.
- Architect and design scenarios to implement servers, systems and infrastructure technologies
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Investigate existing and new technologies in accordance with future plans and agreed projects
- Build scope of workflow, technical level scope based on business requirements
- Find the best tech solution to solve existing business problems.
- Design and implement backup and storage solutions
- Plan and design Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Provide and maintain all the needed documentations
- Ensure high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical systems
- Define features, implementation phases, and solution requirements.
- Manage and lead projects
Knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end methodologies which includes architecting technical implementation of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating effort of administrators
Cloud administration experience, preferably AWS and/or Azure
Extensive knowledge of Windows, Linux, and VMware Server technologies
Extensive knowledge of advanced network topology design and administration including LAN, WAN, Security, VoIP and related technologies
Solid knowledge Datacenters and servers/VMs operations and in using various Monitoring tools such as Manage Engine Op-manager, Solar-winds for managing, logging and alerting.
Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems
Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware and networking protocols
Strong expertise in email, email infrastructure, email protocols, email security, spam, phishing, and virus protection
Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non- technical stakeholders
50% of the job will require travelling overseas specially to GCC region.
Qualification and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent education and experience.
3+ years of relevant experience
Advanced knowledge of leading architecture solutions in the industry area, emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
Previous project management experience is a plus
Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Excellent team-working, analytical abilities & problem-solving and Excellent communication skills (writing and verbal) in English
Team Management abilities
NOTE: Updated CV with contact details must be attached with the application.
Working with us
At BluGrass Technologies, we are curious, innovative and collaborative. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you will thrive here
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energies and inspire you
BluGrass Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all the applicants for their interest, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.